Terms of Conditions
Your satisfaction with our products and services is our goal. This Terms of Sale policy statement applies to the Author Brick Road website, operated by CharityChannel LLC (“CharityChannel”), and governs data collection and usage. By purchasing Author Brick Road (or other) books, courses, memberships, or any other products or services, you consent to these terms.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all prices and fees are quoted in United States dollars (USD).
Acceptance: Books and eBooks
Author Brick Road reserves the right to cancel an order and not fulfill it at any time before or after settlement of the credit card charge. If before, the credit card charge will be voided before it is settled. If after, the credit card charge will be refunded electronically through our payment processor. An example of a situation where an order will be canceled is where we determine that we cannot ship a book to a particular address or cannot do so for reasonable rates. If an order is accepted:
- Physical Books. We will process the order of physical books on the day of its order, and prior to settlement of your credit card charge. The order is considered complete, and the customer’s credit card will be charged, upon processing of the order. Subsequent shipping of the book or books will take place as promptly as possible, usually between one and five business days following completion of the order.
- eBooks. We will process the order of eBooks simultaneously with the online payment by credit card. The eBook will be instantly available for download from authorbrickroad.com. The order is considered complete, and the customer’s credit card will be charged, at the time of settlement that day or, if after the time of settlement, the following day.
Other Electronic Services
Any electronic services are delivered immediately and are charged at settlement on the day of the purchase of the service.
How We Use Your Data
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Add you to our main announcement list and send you occasional marketing messages by email. If you no longer wish to receive these messages, we provide you a link in the message to instantly unsubscribe from further such messages.
Books and eBooks. We endeavor to provide full information about the book in the Author Brick Road store. For that reason, sales of physical books or eBooks are final, with the sole exception that if a physical book is defective, it will, at the discretion of Author Brick Road, be replaced with the same edition or later edition book.
Online Courses and Trainings. The refund policy is specified at the point of purchase for any of our online courses and trainings and shall govern the refund policy of that particular purchase.
Other Electronic Services
We do not provide refunds for electronic services not specified above.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee. You hereby consent, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site, to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts having jurisdiction over disputes arising in Robertson County, Tennessee, United States.
Changes to this Statement
Author Brick Road will occasionally update this Terms of Sale policy. Please be sure to check it prior to making a purchase.
Author Brick Road welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms of Sale. You may contact us via our contact us page or:
PO Box 14
Pleasant View, TN 37146-0014
+1 (949) 589-5938
Effective as of November 15, 2013 | Last Updated January 17, 2021